|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||10%|
|Previous|| Now use miners and climbers
|Next||A task for blockers and bombers|
As one of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Bashing.
Just bash the obstacles in the Lemmings' way of the exit. When bashing through the grid, aim as close to the ground as possible to minimize usage.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Bashers this time".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 4 must be saved.
- The grid over the exit has been reduced in size.
- Sega Master System
- Only 20 Basher skills are available.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LEMMSALIVE
- Amiga: LDHBAJLFCT
- Macintosh: LDLCAJNFCK
- Sega Genesis: HNPPQ
- ZX Spectrum:
- This map is also used in level 16 of the Tricky difficulty, Luvly Jubly.
- This is the first level to use the track Dance of the Little Swans in most platforms.