|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Skills Available||20 of each|
|Previous|| We are now at LEMCON ONE |
SEGA One (Sega Master System/Game Gear)
|Next|| A Beast of a level|
Go for it! (Replacement level)
I've lost that Lemming feeling (Windows & Playstation versions)
Make the second Lemming out a Blocker at the top of the hill. The first Lemming out can then mine through the thick wall to the right to reach ground level, then bash through the second wall. Avoid springing the Bear Trap trap by building over it. Once the first Lemming has finished, bomb or bash just underneath the Blocker to release the rest of the Lemmings.
Atari Lynx strategyEdit
Turn the second Lemming into a Blocker to hold the other Lemmings back while the Trailblazer mines through the wall and builds over the water to reach the exit. Bomb the Blocker when there is a safe path to the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 26 must be saved.
- The bear trap is missing.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Because of the high resolution graphics, there are "thorns" in the terrain that turn Lemmings back before encountering the Bear Trap.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: TODAYTODAY
- Amiga: LFHBAJLFDW
- Macintosh: LNHCAKNFDS
- ZX Spectrum:
- This is the 2nd of only 2 Dirt style levels in the Fun difficulty rating (The first is Just dig!).
- A back route can be done in this level, making it possible to avoid the Bear trap below.
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Steel Mines of Kessel.
- In the Atari Lynx version, both levels have the same name.
- This is Level 13 on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings.
- This level's title may be a pun on the phrase "you live and learn".