Water and trap omitted from level preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Skills Available||20 of each|
|Previous||We are now at LEMCON ONE |
SEGA One (Sega Master System/Game Gear)
Don't let your eyes deceive you (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||A Beast of a level|
Go for it! (Replacement level)
I've lost that Lemming feeling (Windows, Playstation and ZX Spectrum versions)
Make the second lemming out a Blocker at the top of the hill. The first lemming out can then mine through the thick wall to the right to reach ground level, then bash through the second wall. Avoid springing the Bear Trap trap by building over it. Once the first lemming has finished, bomb or bash just underneath the Blocker to release the rest of the lemmings.
Atari Lynx strategy
Turn the second Lemming into a Blocker to hold the other lemmings back while the Trailblazer mines through the wall and builds over the water to reach the exit. Bomb the Blocker when there is a safe path to the exit.
ZX Spectrum strategy
Have the second and third lemmings block both ends of the entrance to contain the other lemmings. Your Trailblazer must bash through the wall, build over the chasm and then bash to the exit. Blow up the right Blocker when it is safe to do so.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 26 must be saved.
- The bear trap is missing.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Because of the high resolution graphics, there are "thorns" in the terrain that turn Lemmings back before encountering the Bear Trap.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings and 14 must be saved.
- Only 10 of each skills are available.
- There is no well to the left of the entrance.
- Part of the ground level terrain is missing.
- 2006 Remake
- 11 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: TODAYTODAY
- Amiga: LFHBAJLFDW
- Macintosh: LNHCAKNFDS
- SNES: KBXNLPB
- ZX Spectrum: MLHBEJLNCY
- This is the 2nd of only 2 Dirt style levels in the Fun difficulty rating (The first is Just dig!).
- A back route can be done in this level, making it possible to avoid the Bear trap below.
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Steel Mines of Kessel.
- In the Atari Lynx version, both levels have the same name.
- This is Level 13 on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings.
- This level's title is a pun on the phrase "you live and learn".