|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Skills Available||20 of each|
|Previous|| We are now at LEMCON ONE |
SEGA One (Sega Master System/Game Gear)
|Next|| A Beast of a level|
Go for it! (Replacement level)
I've lost that Lemming feeling (Windows & Playstation versions)
Make the second Lemming out a Blocker at the top of the hill. The first Lemming out can then mine through the thick wall to the right to reach ground level, then bash through the second wall. Avoid springing the Bear Trap trap by building over it. Once the first Lemming has finished, bomb or bash just underneath the Blocker to release the rest of the Lemmings.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Because of the high resolution graphics, there are "thorns" in the terrain that turn Lemmings back before encountering the Bear Trap.
- Amiga: LFHBAJLFDW
- Macintosh: LNHCAKNFDS
- This is the 2nd of only 2 Dirt style levels in the Fun difficulty rating (The first is Just dig!).
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Steel Mines of Kessel.
- This is Level 13 on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings.
- It's also the name of the 26th Mayhem level in the Atari Lynx version.
- This level's title may be a pun on the phrase "you live and learn".