|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100% (50 Lemmings)|
|Previous||No added colours or Lemmings |
JON'S MAYHEM LEVEL (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||A BeastII of a level|
Don't Make The Wrong Choice!(Replacement)
Once more, a Deja vu level. All Lemmings must be saved here, so watch where you click!
First, apply Floater skills on each and every Lemming that falls out - one casualty, and it's back to the start. To save time, slightly increase the release rate between Lemmings. Once all Lemmings have entered the level, assign a Climber to one of them. Do not worry about it heading left - the left pillar it has a ledge which will not allow your Lemming to wander off in the wrong direction. Use a Digger ability on the Athlete when he is nearing the vertical shaft - he will need to dig a hole in the wall below, with the shaft being accessible on the right. Make sure you position him just right, so his right side will be out in the open. All that remains is to have it build three ramps between those pillars and into the exit. If he bumps his head and turns left, apply another Builder skill to turn him around once again, thus, you're given four Builder skills. Release the crowd by using your sole Basher skill on the pit's right wall.
ZX Spectrum strategy
Turn the first lemming into a Floater and, when he's heading right, begin a zig-zag staircase to prevent the other lemmings from dying from the fall (use four Builder skills for this as you will need the altitude later). Apply additional Floater skills as needed. Once your lemmings can survive the fall, send a Climber to the right, and have it mine down when he's just before halfway across the narrowest part of the floor. Once he breaks through, use your last Builder skill to reach the exit. Then have a lemming held behind bash to the right to reach the Miner's tunnel, and raise the release rate to 99.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Twist of Lemming".
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- 40 Floater skills are available.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Available Floater and Digger skills reduced to 20 to 0 respectively.
- Available Builder and Miner skills increased to 5 and 2 respectively.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: OLDERLEMMS
- Amiga: IFANLMDPIN
- Macintosh: MGCNOMDPIX
- Sega Genesis: JVDFN (America) / PPBSM (Europe)
- SNES: DZTHVNL
- ZX Spectrum: BAKHMNIJFT
- This map is also used in level 12 of the Tricky difficulty, Bitter Lemming.
- This map is the 57th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 12th level in the Mayhem difficulty.
- This is the last level to use the track Dance of the Reed Flutes.