|Maximum loss for Gold||Zero|
|Skills Available||10 Jumpers|
A HOLE IN THE GROUND (PC-DOS Demo)
KING ARTHURS LEMMINGS (Game Boy/Game Gear)
|Next||LEMMING IN DISTRESS !!|
Gold medal strategy
Make the first lemming a Runner so that he gets a head start on the others when he hits the wall and turns back left. Make him stomp down into the castle below while the other lemmings are held back with an Attractor. Make him stomp through the castle while another lemming held back is assigned a Platformer skill to cover up the hole your Trailblazer made. When your Runner breaks through, have him jump over the water then quickly give him a balloon and use the Fan to guide him back up the shaft.
Once he reaches the top of the shaft, let him drop onto the wooden platform, then use Platformer skills to help him reach the wooden wall behind which the other lemmings are being held. Next, use all Bomber skills to carve a diagonal tunnel allowing the other lemmings to walk up (the blast should at the same time stop the Attractor). Finally, use Stomper skills to create a downward path to the exit.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Renamed to "What can we do now?"
- Time limit increased to 7 minutes.
- There are no Filler skills available.
- Number of Stomper skills reduced to 3.
- There is no Dragon.
- PC-DOS Demo
- Available skills are 5 Fillers, 5 Jumpers, 5 Platformers, 5 Archers, 99 Attractors, 6 Stompers, 5 Runners and 1 Ballooner.
- Game Boy/Game Gear: NEFXPDAS
- This is one of only two levels in the Medieval tribe whose title isn't all-caps, the other being Let's play twister!.
- In the demo, the title was in all-caps.