|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous|| Hunt the Nessy.... |
Value each moment (Genesis)
|Next||Mary Poppins' land|
Thankfully, this level is a lot easier than the previous special graphic levels. You've been given a generous 20 from each skill!
Allow one Lemming to bash through the first dragon's head, then apply a Blocker inside the head to keep others at bay. Once the Basher reaches the other side, apply a Builder skill on him. Let it walk the body of the creatures to the edge.
Here you have two choices. You may start using Builder skills to cross the gap, or use only two Builders, drop down, and then use a Basher skill to get through the creature's body. If you decide you'll utilize solely Builder skills, make sure you start building at the top of that spike at the creature's tail, otherwise you'll bump into one of the stars, and turn back (it's not fatal, but you'll waste a lot of time). If you decide on the second solution, build a ramp which lasts until the first and second spike on the dragon's back, then bash your way through.
Either way, you shall end up at the other side of the creature. As you may see, the exit is nearby. You shall need Builder skills once more. Start the ramp between the first and second spikes, this will make sure you will have a clear pathway. When done, you can either set the Blocker free or detonate it, and let the Lemmings go into the exit.
Sega Genesis strategyEdit
Let the Lemmings climb over the creature's spike and bash through its left ear. Send a trailblazer to bash through the creature's right ear and build over the gap. Ensure the bridge is high enough above the holes in the ground next to the exit and have it bash. Bomb the blocker holding the other Lemmings and raise the release rate to 99.
- Genesis/Mega Drive
- Smaller level with very different terrain. Much shorter path to the exit.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- No graphics or music borrowed from another game (terrain recreated in dirt tileset.)
- There are no star-shaped obstacles.
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes: TEENSFIFTH
- Amiga: NHMDHFALGS
- Macintosh: NIMDLGGLGO
- SNES: WCBLDQX
- Sega Genesis: XSDVM (America) / DNBJM (Europe)
- This design and music of this level are based around the game Awesome, published by Psygnosis in 1990.
- Aside from the Amiga, the only versions that featured this level (as well as the other three) were the Acorn Archimedes, Atari ST, PC, Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo. It is also in the 2006 remake, though no longer as a reference to another game as noted above.
- This level is replaced with It's not over 'til it's over, a Special Replacement Level, in some versions of the game.