|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Previous|| Take good care of my Lemmings |
Catch more floaters. (Genesis)
|Next|| You Live and Lem |
Lemmings in the attic (Genesis)
The first Lemmings builds over the acid while Blockers are placed on both sides of the entrance (keep the Blockers away from the Builder's ramp). Have the Trailblazer bash through the many poles until he reaches the pit just before the exit, where you need to build. Bomb the right Blocker to release the Lemmings.
If you want to save 100%, have multiple Lemmings build over the gap to the right of the entrance. Once across, instead of blocking, you can build on the marble stairs so that the lemmings are contained. Next, use a Climber to get over the poles and build over the gap next to the exit. When the path is clear, bash through the poles.
A backroute can be done in this level. It is just barely possible to build up to the ceiling. The level is then solved by bashing a long tunnel through the ceiling, and digging precisely above the exit so that lemmings don't splat.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Lemcon One".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 25 must be saved.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: SECONDSCOR (second score)
- Amiga: HLFHBINEDN
- Macintosh: HLFLCMNEDW
- Sega Genesis: CBKBP
- This level is replaced with Sega One in the Sega Master System/Game Gear versions.
- This map is also used in level 7 of the Mayhem difficulty, Poles Apart.
- This level's title may be a pun on the quote "We are at DEFCON 1" from the 1983 film "War Games".