|Sega Master System/Sega Game Gear |
We all fall down is the second level of the Tricky difficulty in Lemmings.
Remember what you do in Fun level 13: The starting platform is just above impact distance to the platform below, so each Lemming needs to dig their own hole to get down safely.
- The impact distance is slightly increased meaning players can win this level without doing anything at all.
- Sega Master System & Game Gear
- Only has 10 lemmings
- Release Rate is 40
- 10 Digger skills are available
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Release rate is 50.
- Only has 20 Digger skills.
- 2006 Remake
- Only 15 lemmings.
- 4 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: SINGLEDUCK
- Amiga: BINLMFHQDO
- Macintosh: CINNONHQDL
- Sega Genesis: YTDYD
- SNES: LXSFDXB
- ZX Spectrum: OHLNHBEDDR
- This map is also used in level 13 of the Fun difficulty, with the same name.
- There are mostly identical levels later with the same name, in level 30 of the Taxing difficulty, and level 11 of the Mayhem difficulty, but these use different maps, though similar ones.
- This is the 19th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 4th level on the Tricky difficulty.
- This is the 1st level in the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.