|No. of Lemmings||60|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||How do I dig up the way?
|Next||Steel Works (Mayhem)|
Let's get together. (Genesis) (Mayhem)
The second revisit of the "Fun" difficulty variant with the same name. And, of course, this time, it is even harder!
The solution is exactly the same as before, though this time, you shall need to use the Diggers even closer to each other. It is possible, even if you leave minuscule gaps of the platform here and there. Mind you, time is quite short, so as soon as the level begins, set the release rate to 50 at least.
One final remix of this level awaits in "Mayhem" skill level.
All you need to do is increase the release rate to 99 and let the Lemmings wander off the platform into the exit (splattering distance has been increased).
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- Only has 30 lemmings, though still 60 diggers.
- 4 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: FIVEXSIXIS (5 X 6 IS)
- Amiga: IJHMFHFKHY
- Macintosh: KJIMFLGKHQ
- PC: MKJONHGKHK
- Sega Genesis: FXKFX (America) / LRHSW (Europe)
- SNES: WFCSHNT
- This map is also used in level 13 of the Fun difficulty, level 2 of the Tricky difficulty, and level 11 of the Mayhem difficulty. They all share the same name.
- On the Sega Master platform, this level is replaced with SEGA Five.