|No. of Lemmings||20|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Next||Origins and Lemmings |
Room with no exit (Genesis)
The starting platform is just above splatting distance to the platform below, so each Lemming needs to dig their own hole to get down safely.
- PC (CD)
- The Impact distance is slightly increased, meaning players can win this level without doing anything at all.
- ZX Spectrum, and Amstrad CPC
- Only has 10 Lemmings.
- Sega Master System And Game Gear
- Only has 5 Lemmings
- Release Rate is 20
- The tune played is probably unknown, but parts of it might be a Twang (Sega Twang). That tune is also played in Level 30 in every rating.
- 2006 Remake
- Only has 10 lemmings, though still 20 diggers.
- 4 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: UNLUCKYYOU (unlucky you)
- Amiga: MDHBAJLNCM
- Macintosh: MDLCAKLNCS
- Sega Genesis: PTDVM
- SNES: PCLSRCP
- ZX Spectrum: MKHMLHBKCK
- This map is also used in level 2 of the Tricky difficulty, under the same name.
- This is level 10 on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings. 10 Lemmings must be Diggers in those versions, except after speeding up the rate to a higher number.
- This is the first level to use the track Tim 1 on most platforms.