Traps and water omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous|| One-way digging to freedom (Beta)|
If at first you don't succeed..
Heaven can wait (we hope!!!!)
There are traps indeed, albeit not as many. The double entry trapdoors will cause you a lot more trouble!
Apply a Digger at each entrance to collect Lemmings and prevent them from falling into the water or the traps. If any Lemmings escape the Digger's tunnels, place a Blocker to turn them around. Alternate between Miners and Diggers to create a safe path down for both entrances. For the left entrance, make sure the Digger is placed on the thicker piece of dirt so that the Lemmings don't fall to their deaths, and that the Miner manages to get underneath the Steel blocks surrounding the pool of water.
Now the Lemmings should be wandering on the ground below between a rib cage and mossy rock to the left. Bash through that mossy rock and send a Climber over the second rock. Have the Climber build over the Bear Trap and again over the gap to reach the island with the exit. Bash through the second rock to release the other Lemmings.
- Amiga (Beta)
- Has 120 Lemmings and 88% must be saved.
- The Bear Trap to the right of the exit is missing.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "There's traps about!"
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 32 must be saved.
- There is no 10 Tons Trap and the Bear Trap to the right of the exit is missing.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: JUSTFORYOU (just for you)
- Amiga: FIBIJLMOFL / LPVMXDGJIO (Beta)
- DOS: FKBIJLMOFN
- Macintosh: FMCIKLMOFR
- Sega Master:
- SNES: BPLHRXL
- This was the third level in the Beta version of the Amiga port.