|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||48% (96 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| Livin' On The Edge
|Next||Value each moment|
Method 1 Edit
- Have the first lemming become a climber.
- The second lemming will hit the wall and turn around. Make him a blocker after he passes the trapdoor.
- Once the first lemming reaches the top, have him dig three times. Wait for him to hit the wall, turn around, and pass the exit from above before making him dig again.
- Doing this should drop him walking left from the exit. Just before hitting the wall make him a blocker, and then a bomber.
- If done correctly, there should now be a hole in the wall which the rest of the lemmings can use to get to the exit.
Method 2 Edit
This method is trickier to execute, but lets you beat the level much faster.
- Have the first lemming hit the wall and turn around. Make him a blocker at the far left of the platform.
- Wait for the second lemming to turn around and make him a climber as he is heading to the blocker.
- Here's the tricky part. The second lemming should be made a bomber at a specific time so that he explodes just after he has climbed a bit, but not too high on the wall to the right. If timed right, this would result in a hole in the wall but none on the floor.
- The other lemmings can then use this to get to the exit
PSDGS (America) / vmbtr (Europe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.