One-way arrows and trap omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||99%|
|Previous||Livin' On The Edge |
Come on over to my place (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Hunt the Nessy.... |
Lend a helping hand.... (ZX Spectrum)
It's not just a new and original level - it is upside down! Well don't worry, your Lemmings and gravity aren't, only the world.
Start with a Blocker at the right. To get through the one-way mountain, you must either use a Basher under the one-way arrow line of the ground, or a Miner near the bottom of the mountain (this is risky, as the Miner may dig through the ropes down there, and cause the Lemmings to fall off the map). Your Lemmings can walk out of the rope without help. There is a Bear Trap on the other side of the second mountain, so apply a Miner and a Basher skill when the tunnel reaches well under the Bear Trap. The Basher's tunnel should end at the bottom of the third mountain.
When reaching this part of the level, use up your only Climber skill to scale the mountain. Wait for it to walk near the exit and have it build against a large root to turn it around. Have it mine down and bash to meet up with the other Lemmings so they can make it to the exit. Raise the release rate to 99 and bomb the Blocker once no more Lemmings need to be turned around.
It's hard but possible to rescue 100%. For the 100% solution, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_dI9D2tKU
ZX Spectrum strategy
Mine through the first mountain to the left starting from the highest point possible. Then send a Climber over the second mountain and have it build up once to the third mountain to reach the middle "step". Mine through the third mountain but make the Miner a Builder before he breaks through, so that there is still a piece of land that will allow your lemmings to walk over the pit. Bash through the fourth mountain, then bash through the second mountain to free the other lemmings, allowing all of them to reach the exit.
- Amstrad CPC/ZX Spectrum
- Renamed "Upside Down World".
- There aren't any arrows.
- Only has 20 Lemmings and 18 must be saved.
- Release rate increased to 50.
- Only has 5 Bomber skills available.
- Only has 2 Basher skills available.
- Only has 3 minutes.
- You don't need to block the right side of the entrance.
- Atari Lynx
- There aren't any arrows.
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 39 must be saved.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 98% of them must be saved (79 of 80).
- In Monochrome mode, the arrows aren't animated but in color, they are.
- Some of the roots are tall enough to turn Lemmings around.
- 2006 Remake
- 8 minute time limit.
- No roots in the terrain.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: HISBADLUCK (his bad luck)
- Amiga: FAJHMDHJGM
- Macintosh: GCJIMLHJGY
- SNES: TTXQXQL
- ZX Spectrum: MLIBAJNNEJ
- This is the 45th level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings and the 15th and final level in the Taxing difficulty.
- In the Amstrad CPC version, this map is also used in level 7 of the Tricky difficulty, INSIDE OUT WORLD.