Water omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Previous|| Lock up your Lemmings (Fun) |
Let's be careful out there (ZX Spectrum)
|Next|| We all fall down|
One-way digging to freedom (Amiga Demo)
Turn the second Lemming into a Blocker (this is not necessary since you can lose up to half your Lemmings.) Have the first Lemming build over the gap and bash though the stone. Bomb the Blocker (or undermine him to get 100%), and watch the rest reach the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Should be a doodle".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 20 must be saved.
- Amiga Beta version
- Only has 80 Lemmings and 87% must be saved.
- Release rate is 60.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Only 5 of each skills are available.
- 2006 Remake
- 6 minute time limit.
- Level has water, requiring earlier builders to clear gap.
Note that these access codes are of little use as this level can be accessed from the main menu by setting the difficulty to Tricky.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: KELLIESEYE
- Amiga: HBANLMFPDV / DGHPVMXHIY (Demo)
- Macintosh: HCEONONPDX
- ZX Spectrum: IJHLNHBCDP
- The word "doddle", generally of British, Aussie, and New Zealand usage, means "an easy task".
- This level is also sometimes called "This should be a doodle!" and "Wait... a doodle?".
- This is the 2nd of 4 levels in the PC demo version. (The other 3 are Just dig!, If at first you don't succeed.., and And then there were four....).
- Originally in the demo version, this is one of the few levels before MENACING !! whose map is never seen before or after in the game. The others are Tailor-made for blockers and A Beast of a level.
- This level is one of four used in the Macintosh demo version (the other three are Builders will help you here, Hunt the Nessy.... and Just a Minute...).
- In the demo, the track Keep Your Hair on Mr. Lemming is used instead of the usual Forest Green.
- This map is used in the 18th and 49th levels on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings and the 3rd level in the Tricky difficulty; and also the 4th level in the Mayhem difficulty, IS THIS A DODDLE?.
- This is the first level to appear in the Beta version of Lemmings.