|Maximum loss for Gold||Zero|
|Skills Available||01 Stomper|
05 Club Bashers
|Previous||THE LEMMINGS HAVE LANDED
|Next||The Stainless Steel Lemm|
Gold medal strategy
Use two Filler skills in the pit to allow the lemmings to walk out of it, then use a Roper to get over the ledge on the left. Use a Mortar to clear the thin wall then a Club Basher to get through the thicker wall. At the same time, use an Attractor to hold the other lemmings back. When your Club Basher breaks through and falls down the pit, make it bash through the next wall. When he turns left, use your remaining Club Basher and Mortar skills to clear the first five triangles then stomp through the ground to reach the exit. Release the other lemmings by giving the Spearer skill to your Attractor.
The same strategy can be used in the Game Boy/Game Gear port, except use another Roper instead of Fillers and use Bashers instead of Club bashers.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Time limit increased to 9 minutes and 59 seconds.
- The Filler and Club Basher skills were replaced with 8 Jumpers and 5 Bashers respectively.
- There are fewer obstacles to clear before the exit.
- More of the terrain is made of steel.
- Game Boy/Game Gear: SJHTDBC1
- In the Game Boy/Game Gear port, this is the seventh Space tribe level.