|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Previous||I have a cunning plan
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Make the first Lemming a Digger as soon as he comes out of the entrance and make him a Miner once the pit is deep enough to contain other Lemmings. Some Lemmings will escape the pit. They can either be left to die since you are allowed ten casualties, or can dig and mine their own tunnels to reach the ground. Once your Lemmings land on the island below, place one Blocker one the left to stop Lemmings from falling into the water.
Send three Climbers over the one-way rock, and turn the first one into a Blocker near the right edge of the island. Have the third Climber build up to the exit while the second mines and bashes through the one-way rock. Mining down is important as the right-hand side of the island is slightly more elevated than the left, so Lemmings may not make it into the tunnel as it will be too high. Raise the release rate to 99 and bomb all Blockers once the other Lemmings made it into the exit.
Version differences[edit | edit source]
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Isle of Wicker People".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- There aren't any arrows, but there's a Bear Trap located under the floating island.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- In Monochrome mode, the arrows aren't animated but in color, they are.
Access codes[edit | edit source]
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: ALUCKYDUCK (For "A Lucky duck")
- Amiga: BAJHMFIJFK
- DOS: CAJJMFMJFR
- Macintosh: CCJKMFMJFU
- SNES: XPPBQWL
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The level's title may be a reference to the 1973 British horror film The Wicker Man.