|No. of Lemmings||2|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||The Far Side
Climb and fall. Fall and climb. (Genesis)
Another Deja vu level...gee, what a surprise. You have two Lemmings, both must survive.
The first Lemming should build over the gap to reach the second pillar, while the second one floats down to the ground below. The lower Lemming must bash bash through the middle wall while the upper Lemming drops down the brick ledge below. The upper Lemming should build at the edge of this ledge to reach the third wall, while the lower Lemming is turned into a Climber. If timed right, the Climber will hit its head on the top of the third wall and float down onto the now completed bridge of the first Lemming. Bash through the third wall to reach the exit.
Have the first Lemming dig at the very edge of the first block while the second Lemming digs as soon as it comes out of the entrance. When the second Lemming has dug through the top brick, turn it into a Blocker. The first Lemming should build to the second pillar once it dug as far as halfway down the second brick from the top. This will cause it to turn around after striking the second pillar. Bash through the terrain beneath the blocker, so that it can clear the ground underneath the Blocker, freeing it.
The now freed second Lemming can build to the third wall once it reached the right edge of the second ledge and bash to the exit. Once the path is clear, the first Lemming can be turned into a Climber when it's heading right towards the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Great Lemming Caper".
- The middle pillar does not have an overhang on its left side.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: RETURNTOME (return to me)
- Amiga: IFANLLDHIU
- Macintosh: MGCNOLDHIO
- Sega Genesis: LYDXN (America) / RSBLN (Europe)
- SNES: LNZNHWM
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Fun difficulty, Nightmare on Lem Street.
- The two Bomber skills available are a red-herring as both Lemmings must be saved.
- This is a pun off the movie title, The Great Muppet Caper.