|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous|| It's hero time!
|Next||Down, along, up. In that order|
The fun continues...no sooner you finish a level with a VERY strict time limit, and you get another! Thankfully, with the given skills, it is easier to finish this level under one minute.
If you want, utilize the time trick with the pause button as you did before (immediately pause, and when the sounds are faded, unpause) to save two to three seconds. Allow your Lemmings to scale the chainlink structure to the point where the chainlink pattern gets more sparse, and use Basher skills there. Always target the first few Lemmings! You'll have to open a way diagonally towards the outer strands of the cobweb, allow your Lemmings into the first empty space at the left side of the cobweb, and use another Basher at the diagonal strand - all in one quick session. As you can see, completion of this level is highly based on luck.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- 13 Basher skills are available.
- A pillar descending from the top of the screen is located halfway through the grid.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Only has 50 Lemmings and you need 80% saved (40 of 50).
- 20 Basher skills are available.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: ONTHEFLOOR (on the floor)
- Amiga: FHFIJLMOHQ
- Macintosh: FLGKJOMOHK
- Sega Genesis: KNKPB (America) / QDJTG (Europe)
- This map is also used in level 25 of the Fun difficulty, Lemmings Lemmings everywhere.
- The ten available Bomber skills in this level are a red-herring as all Lemmings must be saved.