Flamethrower omitted from level preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Previous|| Steel Works|
Let's get together. (Genesis)
|Next||It's hero time!|
Allow the Lemmings to turn around, and apply the first one as a Builder, and the second one as a Blocker. Build all the way to the platform which is under the Flamethrower Trap. Alas, the wall is made of steel, there's no way to penetrate. Hmm. Looks like you must find an alternate way to get to the exit.
Apply Builder skills at the left edge of the platform until you hit the pillar under the exit. Turn around and start building towards the steel block hosting the flamethrower. When it hits the ceiling and stops building, allow it to return to the top of his ramp, then apply another Builder skill. When it is high enough, set it up as a Blocker and use a Bomber skill to get through the floor. Use a Bomber skill on the Blocker at the start of the level, and let the Lemmings pour. Once they reach the top of the broken ramp, make some Builders to extend the ramp towards the exit, so they can enter. With these two casualties, you can score 97% (or 98% of 100).
Youtuber Pooty Limbo has demonstrated that, using all available Builder skills, it is possible to save 100% on the Sega Master.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Sega Master
- Only has 20 Lemmings.
- The distance between the metal wall and the flamethrower trap has been increased.
- 2006 Remake
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LEMMINGDUE
- Amiga: HMFHFINMHO
- Macintosh: IMFLGMNMHY
- Sega Genesis: FVJXX (America) / HZJSG (Europe)
- Sega Master:
- ZX Spectrum:
- This map is the 55th level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings and the 10th level in the Mayhem difficulty. In the Spectrum version, the terrain is yellow.