|Maximum loss for Gold||Zero|
|Skills Available||20 Fillers|
|Previous||WEE BEASTIES !!!
|Next||A mere stone's throw|
A mere stones throw (Game Boy/Game Gear)
Gold medal strategy
Have a lemming build once to the floating island, then to the floating shape above that. This will give the lemmings enough bounce momentum on the trampolines to make it to the pit before the exit. To reach the latter, use three fillers in the pit.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Renamed to "Stop Tickling Jock".
- Time limit increased to 6 minutes.
- Number of Jumpers reduced to 5.
- The Fillers were replaced with 5 Pyramiders.
- There is a small wall underneath the platform located above the floating island.
- The platform under the two trampolines on the far right has been moved higher up and to their left.
- Game Boy/Game Gear: PBFJHDFS
- In the Game Boy/Game Gear port, this is the fifth Highland tribe level.