|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||87% (70 Lemmings)|
|Previous||Just a Minute... |
No added colours or Lemmings (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||And then there were four....|
Two different worlds (Genesis)
Heaven can wait (we hope!!!!) (ZX Spectrum)
MUCH easier than the previous stage, but precision is required just as much as it was required at the "pea soup" stage.
First Lemming should be a Builder of course, and the second one is a Blocker which should be kept some distance from the edge. If your Builder starts the ramp at the top of that cube on the edge, you will need exactly three Builder skills to reach the first "stepping stone", and you won't need to dig up the ramp.
When your Lemming reached the "stepping stone", use another Builder skill immediately. Once again, three ramps will reach the last "stepping stone". When your Lemming is finally there, use three more Builder skills to reach the exit.
You have no Bomber skills, so free the Blocker by digging and bashing under his feet. Don't worry if you picked one going left on the first attempt, since the gap between the wall and pillars should stop it safely. Use your last Builder to stop bashing once the Blocker is freed, and you'll save 100%.
This is a backroute that doesn't require precision, but makes the time limit tighter. Make the first Lemming out of the hatch a Blocker, mine through the left wall, then build a zigzag staircase up to the ceiling. Bash a long tunnel all the way across the pool to the exit ledge, then mine. Nuke the remaining Blocker.
ZX Spectrum strategy
Follows the same building from brick to brick strategy, but the Blocker must now be freed by assigning a Miner skill to a lemming being held back, then having it build to stop it from mining too far.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- Small steel "L" shaped structures stick out from the brick roof, encourage players to use the backroute.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings and 20 must be saved.
- The stepping stones are closer to each other and tilted 90 degrees.
- 2006 Remake
- No platform between entrance and left pillar, making the backroute riskier.
- 6 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: STILLYOUNG
- Amiga: NHMDIFALIV
- DOS: NJMDMGALIM
- Macintosh: NKMDMGCLIP
- Sega Genesis: ZJDPJ (America) / GDBCV (Europe)
- SNES: SQXKBZN
- ZX Spectrum: NJLNIBADFR
- This map is the 51st level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 6th level in the Mayhem difficulty.
- This is the last level to use the track Dance of the Little Swans on most platforms. However, in the Super NES version, the track plays one more time in SUNSOFT Level 4, SUNSOFT SPECIAL 4 (Final impediment).