|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||75% (60 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| Save Me
|Next|| Ending (various ports)|
SUNSOFT SPECIAL 1 (Super NES/SUNSOFT)
Rendezvous at the Mountain is the thirtieth and final level of the Mayhem difficulty in Lemmings, and the overall final level of the game -- except on the SNES port, where it was continued by the five SUNSOFT levels.
There is plenty of time on this map to work with one group of Lemmings at a time.
Have the first Lemming from the right entrance block to prevent the others from walking off the map while the first Lemming from the left entrance builds over the Rock Crusher Trap (this will require extremely fast reflexes but this level allows a decent number of losses so losing one Lemming won't hurt). The other Lemmings from the left entrance should be held back with a Blocker while the Trailblazer bashes through the mount of dirt and begins building to the bridge between the dirt pillars. Before it reaches the sign obstacle, it should mine down to reduce the fall into the pit below. Have it build just before falling all the way down and it should be able to walk the rest of the way up the titular mountain to the exit. Bomb the Blocker holding the left group of Lemmings back.
For the right group of Lemmings, have one bash through the right pillar of the arch and build one bridge to get higher for the one-way left pillar. Have three to four Lemmings block and blow to create a path through the left pillar.
Have a Trailblazer from the right group build over the ten-ton trap and continue building to reach the mount of dirt. Before it walks into the water, have the Trailblazer build to the patch of grass on the right side of the mountain, then build again to the exit. Raise the release rate to 99 and bomb the blocker holding back the right group of Lemmings.
- The time limit is 8 minutes.
- Amiga: FINLLFIIJQ
- This level has sometimes been criticized for being less difficult than the previous one.
- This is the only level in the original port that includes the Rock Crusher Trap (The other two different traps being a bear claw and the ten-ton weight).
- This level is tied with And then there were four.... and Going up... for the highest time limit of any Lemmings levels from the original Amiga version, with 9 minutes.
- This is the last level to use the track Can-Can on most platforms.