|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||It's Lemmingentry Watson |
REFLEX ACTIONS (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||One-way digging to freedom |
Luvly Jubly (ZX Spectrum)
One of the hardest levels in the Tricky difficulty, rightfully so. You must save every Lemming, and your resources are very limited, unlike in the Fun difficulty, where you could simply use Builders to your hearts content.
Make the first lemming a Climber, and the second one a Basher when it reaches the wall. Let your Climber near the exit but do NOT let it enter. Instead, dig a little hole - just a little - then apply a Builder skill to make it turn around and go to the left. Now make it a Miner, accordingly to the pit, where the Basher is currently heading. This is obviously the hardest part, since you must be quite accurate where you apply the Miner skill - if you apply too early, it'll dig himself out of the level, and you fail. If you apply too late, the tunnel will not be low enough for the Lemmings to reach the exit. It may take several attempts to figure out the right time. The Climber should also be made a Floater to keep it from dying after it climbs the tall pillar to the left of the entrance.
Make the first Lemming an Athlete and make it dig just before it falls into the pit. After it dug for a few seconds, have it build so that it can make it across the pit while simultaneously have it turn around. Then have it mine close enough at the right distance at the wall and bash if you need to stop his mining towards the rest of the Lemmings so that they can reach the exit. If you haven't used a Basher yet, let one lemming bash just as he starts facing right to prevent the Athlete from climbing to the top of the tall pillar. Then you didn't need a lemming to be a Floater. Raise the release rate to 99.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings
- Climber and Floater skills limited to 5 each.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: LESSTWENTY (For "Less 20")
- Amiga: BAJHLFIBFR / CAKHNNIBFN
- DOS: CAKHNNIBFN
- Macintosh: CAKHNNIBFN / CCKHNNIBFP
- Sega Genesis: RRDLK
- SNES: TTKLKZT
- ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC: OHOFHBALDQ
- This map is also used in level 7 of the Fun difficulty, Builders will help you here.
- This map is one of the first true roadblocks of Lemmings and caught a lot of novice players off guard. It got so infamous that the solution was actually printed in the instruction manual of the Super NES and Sega Genesis/Megadrive versions.
- This map is the 27th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 12th level in the Tricky difficulty.