|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||93%|
|Previous|| The Great Lemming Caper
|Next||The Fast Food Kitchen...|
A nice hot bowl of pea soup! My, this level is surely a yummy one!
First you have to get your Lemmings to the "bowl". Apply one Builder exactly under the trapdoor, where he hits the ground! Some Lemmings will follow him, which is not a good thing... turn one of them into a Digger to break the ramp, so your Builder can work in peace.
When your bridge reaches the "bowl", you should have 26 Builder skills left. See those "peas" in the soup? You need to reach each one of them and start a new ramp from there, otherwise the bridge will be too high.. If your bridge overshoot the pea, use a Digger ability on your Builder. You must land on those "peas" but be careful where you define the end of the ramp - one mistake, and your Lemming will be the second course after the soup!!!
Once you managed to build across the "soup", you'd still have 13 Builder abilities left. Time is running out so return to the start of the level, and fix the damaged ramp using a Builder. Now your Lemmings can cross the "soup pot" without fear and reach the exit. 100% rescued, with 30 seconds left on the timer. This is impressive alright.
- Atari Lynx
- There are 40 Lemmings and 38 must be saved.
- A large block is located beneath the entrance.
- The "peas" are now large rocks.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: TWICELUCKY (twice lucky)
- Amiga: FINLLDIIIN
- Macintosh: GKNOLDMIIX
- On black-and-white versions of the game, the "peas" the Lemmings have to build onto are invisible, making the normal solution to the level impossible without either excellent memory or prodigious luck.
- This is the last level to use the track Pachelbel's Canon on most platforms. However, in the Super NES version, the track plays one more time in SUNSOFT Level 1, SUNSOFT SPECIAL 1 (Two heads are better...)