|No. of Lemmings||10|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Previous|| MENACING !!|
Lemming Lament (Replacement)
Lemming Drops (Windows & Playstation)
TIMING IS CRITICAL (ZX Spectrum)
|Next|| Luvly Jubly |
Lost something? (ZX Spectrum)
The solution is very easy, albeit it requires some precision, as you will need to blow up four Lemmings at the exact same spot without messing up (you have five Bombers, but you must save six Lemmings out of ten). The best bet is to note a landmark, and apply the Bomber skill on your Lemming when he reaches that particular area. This way all Lemmings will detonate exactly where the previous one did, creating a pit deep enough to make the rest of the Lemmings stuck. Once you don't have to worry about detonating them at the right time, you can arm the Bombers necessary to blow a way to the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Ozone Friendly".
- The chamber in which Lemmings enter has a thinner floor, making it possible to bomb through it with only 3 Bombers.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: FIVETEENIE
- Amiga: MDIBAJLNEP
- Macintosh: MDMCAJLNEU
- Sega Genesis: KSDPR
- SNES: JFLKJPX
- ZX Spectrum: BINLNFHIDX
- This map is also used in level 1 of the Fun difficulty, Just dig!.
- This map is the 24th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 9th level of the Tricky difficulty.