|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||75%|
|Previous||We all fall down |
Patience (Windows and Playstation versions)
|Next||Don't let your eyes deceive you|
Bash through the first vertical pillar to the right, and upon emerging into the next area, begin building up to the next. Once you've come in line with the horizontal pillar, bash through the entire way until you reach the next area. Repeat this process for the following area until you emerge onto the exit platform.
ZX Spectrum Strategy
The first lemming must bash through the first pillar, then build over the hole in the lower pillar with any lemmings approaching it. Continue building until you reach the next pillar and bash through it to reach the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 30 must be saved.
- There is only one pit to build out of.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Time limit reduced to 5 minutes.
- There is only one pit to build out of, but there is a hole in it.
- 2006 Remake
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: ATENANFOUR (A 10 and a 4)
- Amiga: DHBIJLMOCV
- Macintosh: DLCIJNMOCM
- SNES: KPMDGXZ
- ZX Spectrum: OHODHBALCN
- Master System/Game Gear: UIQAABCE
- This map is also used in level 30 of the Tricky difficulty, The Crankshaft.
- This is the first level to use the track Forest Green on most platforms.
- In the Acorn Archimedes port, it's the first level to use the track "Mad Professor Mariarti" as Track 14.
- In the Sega Master System and Game Gear ports, it's the first level to use the track "Miniature Overture" by Pyotr Tchaikovsky as track 14.