|No. of Lemmings||10|
|To be Saved||10% (1 Lemming)|
|Next||Tailor-made for blockers|
As one of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Floating.
Turn each Lemming into a Floater as they appear in order for them to safely descend the last pillar. Only one needs to survive for success, but you are given just enough to save all of them.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Only Floaters".
- Sega Game Gear
- The last pillar is slightly above the safe falling distance, which is even smaller.
- Sega Master System
- The last pillar is slightly above the safe falling distance.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- 8 lemmings must be saved.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: DINKIEDOOS
- Amiga: IJHLDJBCCW
- Macintosh: IJJLDNCCCN
- Sega Genesis: NSHNU
- SNES: MJDVLXT
- ZX Spectrum: IKHNDHBCCX
- This map is also used in level 18 of the Tricky difficulty, It's Lemmingentry Watson.
- This is the first level to introduce the Lemming 1 track on most platforms.