|Oh No! More Lemmings|
Krisalis Software (Archimedes)
Oh, No! More Lemmings is an expansion pack for Lemmings, featuring new levels, graphics, music, difficulties.
Gameplay remains unchanged from the base game.
There are a total of 100 new levels to tackle, divided up into 5 different difficulties with 20 levels in each:
There are also two player levels.
The original Amiga release had only six tracks compared to the twenty-one tracks of the original Lemmings game. Each one is an original tune composed by Brian Johnston. The tracks are given generic names.
- Very cute
- Patronizingly happy
- Much joviality
- Not at all serious
- The smiling blues
The Macintosh release uses extended versions of the tracks from the Amiga version.
The PC release uses extended versions of the tracks just like the Macintosh version, but in a slightly different order. The track "The smiling blues" plays before "Much joviality" and "Not at all serious".
The Atari ST release plays "The smiling blues" before "Much joviality" and "Not at all serious", as is the case with the PC version.
The Acorn Archimedes release's soundtrack is unique as it consists of twenty-six original tracks, the most of any Lemmings game. They are shortened versions of classic and public domain tunes. All tracks were composed by Matt Furniss. Three of the track titles are yet unknown.
- Trumpet Hornpipe
- K-K-K-Katie: a World War I era song composed by Bill Murray.
- Camptown Races: a minstrel song published by Stephen Foster in 1850.
- Three Blind Mice
- William Tell Overture: based on the finale from the overture composed by Gioachino Rossini in 1829.
- Old MacDonald
- Waltzing Matilda
- Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside
- The British Grenadiers
- On Ilkley Moor Baht'at
- The Old Bazaar in Cairo
- Toccata & Fugue in D minor: a classical song composed by Johann Sébastien Bach.
- Don't Dilly Dally On The Way
- 12th Street Rag
- Rule Britannia: based on the British patriotic song.
- Wiggly Woo
- Sobre las Olas
- English Country Garden
- The Ash Grove
- Yakety Sax: a pop novelty instrumental popularized by the comedian Benny Hill. This track plays solely on the level Inroducing SUPERLEMMING.
- Two of the levels in this game were featured in Xmas Lemmings 1991.
- Several levels in this game were reused for the Sega Genesis port of Lemmings.
- It was bundled with Lemmings when it was released on the Sony Playstation and the Nintendo Gameboy Color.
- The Gameboy Color version can be played with one or two players.
- The Floater lemming featured in the cover art bears some resemblance to the one representing the Classic Tribe in Lemmings 2: The Tribes.