|No. of Lemmings||10|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous|| Tailor-made for blockers
|Next||You need bashers this time|
Have one Lemming mine down to the lower area. Also, turn all of them into Climbers.
- Amiga: HLDHBINECK
- Genesis: PSHNU
- Macintosh: HNLHCIOECW
- This map is also used in level 20 of the Mayhem difficulty, No added colours or Lemmings. This is the greatest distance between any pair of repeated levels.
- This is the first level in which you are required to save 100% of the Lemmings.
- The fact is, any less is impossible if you use all the skills before most of the time is up.
- This is the first level with a release rate lower than 50, in this case only 1.
- This is the first level to use the track One Way or Another on most platforms.
- One of only four levels to require using all the given skills. The other three are Diet Lemmingaid, No added colours or Lemmings and All or Nothing. Oddly enough, the repeat map is another one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.