|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||95%|
|Previous|| Builders will help you here
|Next||As long as you try your best|
The level itself appears to be very large and intimidating, and you are also given 20 of every skill. But as the name suggests, this level is probably the easiest out there. Simply turn the first Lemming that drops down into a Blocker, and the rest will be directed to the exit on the left.
100% Strategy Edit
Make the first lemming mine after some distance, then the second should block before the start of the pit. After the miner has ground over its head, build to stop it. Once the rest of the lemmings have gone to the exit, bash under the blocker to free it (dig to get low enough if necessary) then build to finish the path for the last two.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Not as complicated".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 38 must be saved.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: ONEFATLADY (one fat lady)
- Amiga: BINLLDHICS
- Macintosh: CINNLDLICJ
- Sega Genesis: MMKBX
- This map is also used in level 22 of the Tricky difficulty, Turn around young lemmings!.
- This is the first level to use the track How Much is that Doggie in the Window on most platforms.