|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous|| Time to get up!
|Next||With a twist of lemming please|
Set the second Lemming as a Blocker. Then the one going on ahead will bash through the wall and then build a bridge to the exit, starting from the very edge so that he will hit the wall and turn around. Raise the release rate to 99. When the trailblazer turns around, turn one Lemming in the mob into a Climber so that it climbs the left wall and separates itself from the others. Have the trailblazer mine under the Blocker to set him free. Let the mob walk to the exit, then make the Climber now last in line mine through the very end of the bridge. Have both Lemmings at the bottom now climb to the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "No added colours".
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- You can see a climber climb through the bridge that he made and still exit.
- Renamed "No added colors or lemmings"; respelled "Colors".
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: NUMBTWENTY (For "Number 20")
- Amiga: DIFIJLMOIQ
- DOS: LIGIKNOOIO / LIGIJNOOIN
- Macintosh: LIGKJOOOIQ
- Sega Genesis: DSJFX (America) / DRJJL (Europe)
- ZX Spectrum & Amstrad CPC: IJJLNIBCFU
- This map is also used in level 4 of the Fun difficulty, Now use miners and climbers.
- The solution was actually printed in the instruction manual of the Super NES version.
- In a poll on the Lemmings Forums asking fans to nominate their favorite levels, this level emerged as the overall winner. This is also one of the four levels in the game that requires you to use all the given skills to win (its previous version being another).
- This map is the 50th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 5th level in the Mayhem difficulty.
- This is the last level to use the track How Much is that Doggie in the Window on most platforms.
- The level's title is based on the common disclaimer "no added colours or preservatives".
- One of only four levels to require using all the given skills. The other three are Now use miners and climbers, Diet Lemmingaid, and All or Nothing.