|No. of Lemmings||2|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous|| Lemmings Lemmings everywhere
|Next||Let's be careful out there|
- Atari Lynx
- Release rate is 20.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: THISISAFIX (For "This is a fix")
- Amiga: IJHMFHBKGQ
- Macintosh: OKHMFLCKDM
- Sega Genesis: KBKBP
- The level name is a pun on the 1984 horror movie Nightmare on Elm Street.
- This level is replaced with SEGA Two in the Sega Master System/Game Gear versions.
- This is the first level to contain just two Lemmings, and therefore one of a small number of levels where not all skills can be used.
- This map is also used in level 13 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Great Lemming Caper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.