Access code Edit
- LEMMINDUCK (Lemming Duck)
|No. of Lemmings||40|
|To be Saved||87% (35 Lemmings)|
|Previous||With a twist of lemming please|
- A version that features this level is Atari Lynx.
- This is the 4th consecutive Marble style level in the Atari Lynx version.
- As the name implies, this level would be Atari Lynx's direct prequel to Mind the step Part 2, which is the 28th Mayhem level. In addition, this level's layout is similar to that 28th Mayhem level.
- The original Release rate (50), the time limit (4 Minutes), and the numbers of Skills Available (19 Climbers, 1 Floater, 2 Bombers, 18 Blockers, 9 Builders, 14 Bashers, and 1 Miner) are the same as the Mayhem level Don't Make The Wrong Choice!
- There is a Steel Glitch in this level, as well as the sixth Flurry Level in Holiday Lemmings 1993, Lemming Snowfall, which means that steel can be dug and/or exploded away.
- Because of the Skills Available and a Steel Glitch, it's possible to rescue 100% in this level.
- The track that's played in this level for the Atari Lynx is "Forest Green".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.