Trap omitted from preview.
|No. of Lemmings||1|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||Just a Minute (Part Two)
You only need to concern yourself with rescuing the sole Lemming in this level.
- Bash when the Lemming is at the step ending where the platform's located.
- Build to get him along to the right-most one.
- Make the Lemming turn around by digging and building so he hits the wall
- Repeat step 2. Upon reaching the left-most platform, the Lemming should build as soon as possible and gain as much height needed to bash through the pillars and wall. (But not too high up for the first pillar!)
- Feel free to go lower via digging if necessary.
- Upon reaching the steps in the middle, the Lemming should build to reach the steps above, you need to build multiple times as the lemming will turn around from hitting his head in the ceiling.
- Bash through the wall, and get ready to build over the trap.
- Build again, then bash through the wall to get the Lemming home and finish the level.
Atari Lynx strategy
Note that this strategy takes full advantage of the Steel Glitch and may not have been intended by the developers.
Have the Lemming dig before he reaches the top of the stairs and build so that he creates a wall that he cannot get over. Build when he's on the third step (under the right-hand side of the entrance) heading left. He will hit his head on the next set of stairs, but keep using Builder skills until your Lemming get lodged into the larger brick. When he is heading left, turn it into a Basher and let him tunnel through the steel. If when he makes it near the end of the third steel block he stops bashing, use some Basher skills while he's heading right to chip away at the steel until more bricks are exposed.
Once through the steel, turn him into a Digger to reach the chamber below safely and bash through the pillar standing in the way of the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "MIND THE STEP PART 2".
- The Thumper Trap is absent.
- There are small holes in the slope to the left of the entrance.
- 2006 Remake
- 10 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: TWOSTOPLAY
- Amiga: FIFIJLLGJK
- Macintosh: FMGKJOLGJU
- SNES: MWLGVQJ
- This is the last level to use the track Ten Lemmings on most platforms, including Atari Lynx.
- On the Atari Lynx, there is a glitch that lets the Lemming bash through the steel at the top of the level.