|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||87%|
Salvage boat (Genesis)
|Next||Ozone friendly Lemmings|
The first half of the level is easy. Place a Blocker to the left of the entrance to stop the Lemmings from falling off the map. Utilize a Basher to chew through the evil hand, snakes, skull, and ribcage. Note that the ground made of snakes has lots of small holes that may cause the Basher to gradually fall lower and lower as he makes his way to the right. You may have the lead Lemming build one bridge to get higher ground before bashing through the hand (this should not be necessary for the other obstacles).
After that, use the same Lemming to build a ramp across the chasm, and put another Blocker behind him to hold back the crowd. Have the Lemming start building relatively close to the edge to prevent the ramp from going too high, but not directly at the edge as the small piece of curled snake tail is enough of an obstacle to turn the Builder around if he collides with it. Set the release rate to 99 while he builds.
The second half is a tad harder, as your supply of Builder skills is just BARELY enough to reach the platform with the exit, so there's not much room to mess up. After the chasm, order your Lemming to build a ramp up to the exit. Make sure you calculate the trajectory well, so your Lemming won't bump into the snakes at the bottom or the tentacles at the top. Starting near the second tail-tip is recommended. The time limit is somewhat strict, so when the ramp is almost ready, bomb the Blocker.
- Genesis/Mega Drive
- More compressed terrain, entrance over the hand.
- 2006 Remake
- No graphics or music borrowed from another game.
- Terrain recreated in Hell tileset.
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes: FOURTEENIE (For "Four-teen-ie")
- Amiga: HMDIBINMEW
- Macintosh: HMDMCINMEL
- Sega Genesis: YFKRK
- SNES: ZZRHJPL
- This design and music of this level are based around the game Menace, published by Psygnosis and developed by DMA Design in 1988.
- Aside from the Amiga, the only versions that featured this level (as well as the other three special levels) were the Macintosh, PC, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Archimedes, and Atari ST. It is also in the 2006 remake, though no longer as a reference to another game as noted above.
- This level is replaced with Lemming Lament, a Special Replacement Level, in some versions of the game.