|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous|| Ozone friendly Lemmings
Compared to other Tricky levels, your resources are highly limited. Things will not go as smoothly as in the Fun difficulty...
OK, you shall have to use the first Lemming as a Miner (Or a Bomber because you have ten Bombers to start with). Watch carefully where he digs. When he is deep inside that silver bar, make him a Basher - this way he'll get through the crystal rock, into the chainlink fence area with the exit. If you used a Bomber, you want a Bomber to blow up at the wall where he turns around. After that, make one Lemming bash while in the hole. He'll still get through the crystal rock, into the chainlink fence area with the exit.
Now things start to get messy. If you started with a Miner, you have nothing else but Bombers, so you must detonate some of your Lemmings to reach the exit. This can take quite a few attempts, unless your timing is perfect. The best bet is to rig them to blow when they are halfway up the first chainlink structure and gradually move your cursor to the right so that they carve a tunnel towards the exit. It is important to avoid creating a vertical tunnel towards the exit, otherwise any Lemmings that didn't become bombers that are coming back from the right may fall to their death. If you're lucky and skillful using Bombers, you can do it using five of them (or four if you haven't used a Miner yet).
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 32 must be saved.
- The chainlink structure over the exit is now incomplete, but high enough for Lemmings to die if they walk off of it. It is now more critical for a path to the exit to be made with the first Lemmings to arrive as there will otherwise be more casualties.
- ZX Spectrum / Amstrad CPC
- Only has 20 Lemmings and you need 15 saved
- Rate is 75 rather than 76
- 5 Bomber skills and 4 Basher skills are available
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: SUGARLEVEL (sugar level)
- Amiga: DIBIJLMOEY
- DOS / Macintosh: LMBIJNOOEY
- PC: DICIKNMOEM
- Sega Genesis: GGKRK
- Sega Master / Gamegear:
- SNES: JQXRNGJ
- ZX Spectrum / Amstrad CPC: JMNHBINMDQ
- This map is also used in level 5 of the Fun difficulty, You need bashers this time.
- This level is named for the catchphrase of Derek Trotter from the British sitcom Only Fools And Horses, which in turn comes from the advertising slogan of a frozen soft drink sold in the 1960's.
- In some versions, this level was renamed "Lovely Jubilee". Whether the original name was mistaken for a spelling mistake, or for a reference to breasts (which it never is outside the Austin Powers movies) is not known.
- In the Nintendo NES and Game Boy versions, this level was renamed "The Ultimate Lemming", where it is level 25 of the Mayhem difficulty, and therefore the final level of the entire game.
- This map is the 28th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 13th level in the Tricky difficulty.