|Maximum loss for Gold||Zero|
|Skills Available||01 Climber|
01 Pole Vaulter
|Previous||The Stainless Steel Lemm
|Next||GoSh It'S fUlL oF lEmMs|
Gold medal strategy
Have the first lemming jump out of the pit and over the gap, then immediately make it a Runner. When he's about halfway under the thicker portion of the object above, make your Trailblazer a Pole Vaulter so that he gets over the wall. Give him a Shimmier skill so that he can cross the larger gap, then give him the Hopper skill to cross the smaller gaps. Once he makes it to ground level and is heading left, give him the Climber skill. Finally, give him the Spearer skill when he's two yellow blocks away from the slope towards the exit. This will create a safety net for the other lemmings when they are released for containment using the Filler (or Pyramider in the Game Boy port) skill.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Time limit increased to 4 minutes.
- Number of Climber, Jumper and Spearer skills increased to 2, 3 and 2 respectively.
- The Pole Vaulter and Filler skills have been replaced with 1 Pyramider.
- The slope halfway through the level has been reduced to a small block that can be jumped over.
- Game Boy: PGBTMJKV
- In the Game Boy/Game Gear port, this is the ninth Space tribe level.