|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Skills Available||10 of each|
|Previous||The Island of the Wicker people|
Everybody turn left! (Genesis)
Ozone friendly Lemmings (ZX Spectrum)
Konnichiwa Lemming san (Genesis)
REFLEX ACTIONS (ZX Spectrum)
A very nasty level indeed, since there is no indication where the exit is. Hint: it is hidden inside that big chunk of floating ground on steel blocks just right from the entrance.
Now that you know that, the level solution shouldn't be too hard. There are no hazards, falls or anything. Use a Builder on the elevating piece of land near the bridge, so he'll build a ramp precisely to the bottom of that huge rock. Once he did, utilize a Basher, and the exit shall be found well within time.
To stop Lemmings from falling in the water to the left, using Miners (you may need two due to the high release rate) or a Basher on the rock to the left of the entrance instead of Blockers, then have them build once the tunnel turns Lemmings back to the right.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- The exit's location is given away by the "In" counter, but it also located slightly above the steel platform.
- Macintosh and PC
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Sega Master System/Game Gear
- Only has 20 Lemmings and you need 18 saved
- Exit is invisible
- The track use is "Rondo Alla Turca"
- Was renamed Exit in the ground.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 Lemmings and 16 must be saved.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: SHUTMYGATE (shut my gate)
- Amiga: IJHMFIBKFT
- DOS: MKHONICKFT
- Macintosh: OKKONICKFY
- Sega Genesis: FKJCX
- SNES: JHQSPRH
- ZX Spectrum: BAKJMFHJDK
- This is the 25th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 10th level in the Tricky difficulty.