|No. of Lemmings||60|
|To be Saved||66%|
|Skills Available||20 of each|
|Previous|| worra lorra Lemmings |
Dark dawn (Genesis)
|Next|| This should be a doddle! (Tricky)|
We all fall down (Tricky/Genesis)
This level is slightly frustrating because there is a 50% chance that your first Basher will bash in the wrong direction, forcing you to barricade the end of the platform with either a Blocker or Builders.
Have the first Lemming bash through the first lock to the left, then bash again when he lands in the second lock.
- If he goes left: Let him walk a few steps, then dig. The drop won't be fatal and your Lemmings will reach the exit.
- If he goes right: allow him to bash about halfway through the column, then get him to dig for a while. Make him build to turn him around, then bash or mine so he falls onto the exit platform.
Either way, it is possible to get 100%, though this is probably easier in the second case.
On the Windows 95 version, this strategy is a lot easier to pull off thanks to the arrow keys allowing players to only select a Lemming going in the selected direction.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 13 must be saved.
- The space located under the entrance is considerably wider.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: DIRTYGIRTY
- Amiga: FHBIJLMODY
- Macintosh: FHCMKLMODO
- Sega Genesis: DRKCX