|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||84%|
|Previous|| There's a lot of them about |
Lemming sanctuary in sight (Genesis)
- Not to be confused with the Genesis level of the same name.
Place a Blocker before the gap at the far left. Then when the Lemmings are heading right again, have one build from the second tile from the left (to the exit) and, at the same time, either have another build from the fourth tile from the left or have a Basher make a hole in the ramp (to prevent other Lemmings falling off the ramp from dying). When you reach the wall dividing the Lemmings from the exit, bash through it. This will give an easy 99% with plenty of time and builders left. Repair the ramp with another builder if applicable and raise the release rate to 99. Bomb the Blocker once all Lemmings made it to the exit.
Set the first three Lemmings to build over the gap to the left instead of placing a Blocker. The above strategy can then be used to reach the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 34 must be saved.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LEMMINLEGS
- Amiga: BAJHMDIJEX
- Macintosh: CCJIMDMJEP
- Sega Genesis: HMKZG
- Sega Master / Game Gear:
- This map is also used in level 19 of the Mayhem difficulty, Time to get up!.
- This map is the 6th level of the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.