|Release Date||April 28, 2000|
Lemmings Revolution (2000) is a Lemmings game created by Take 2 and Psygnosis. The game is set in 102 rotating level designs, where the player must guide the Lemmings to a Balloon in order to save them. (Level List)
- Weasels are featured in the game. They walk around stages, killing any Lemming that walks into them. However, they are just as vulnerable as Lemmings. They also have Floater capabilities.
- Speed-up pads are placed in some levels. They give a Lemming faster movement for a few seconds.
- Teleporters are used in some levels to teleport a Lemming from one place to another.
- Retractable Doors are quite common in the game. They can be opened or closed by using a switch or laser gate.
- Timed Doors are similar to Retractable Doors but these only allow a certain amount of Lemmings past.
- A Switch is an object that, when a Lemming walks past it, makes a vital change in the level. Sometimes the effect can be reversed by walking past it the other way.
- A Laser Gate works in the same fashion as a switch, but is not reversible.