|Release Date||April 28, 2000|
Lemmings Revolution (2000) is a Lemmings game created by Take 2 and Psygnosis. The game is set in 102 rotating level designs, where the player must guide the Lemmings to a Balloon in order to save them. (Level List)
- Weasels are featued in the game. They walk around stages, killing any Lemming that walks into them. However, they are just as vulnerable as Lemmings. They also have Floater capabilities.
- Speed boosts are placed in some levels. They give a Lemming faster movement for a few seconds.
- Teleporters are used in some levels to teleport a Lemming from one place to another.
- Metal Walls are quite common in the game. They can be opened or closed by using a switch or laser gate. Some of these only allow a certain amount of Lemmings past.
- A switch is an object that, when a Lemming walks past it, makes a vital change in the level. Sometimes the effect can be reversed by walking past it the other way.
- A laser gate works in the same fashion as a switch, but is not reversable.
- Shredders are saw like traps that can move about the level at various speed and direction. They can be turned on and off with switches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.