|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Previous||Konbanwa Lemming San |
Don't do anything too hasty (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Nightmare on Lem Street |
SEGA Two (Sega Master System)
Let's be careful out there (ZX Spectrum)
Bash and mine to keep the Lemmings in the larger gaps in the grid as you get close to the spiderweb. Then bash into the leftmost outer chamber of the spiderweb. Staying as low as possible is needed to prevent your Lemmings from falling too high. Bash through the bottom of the chamber to reach the exit.
ZX Spectrum strategy
The first lemming to approach the spiral must bash through it. If any lemmings turn to the left, have them build against overhanging structures to turn them around or assign them Floater skills so that they can survive the fall to the left and walk back up the grid again.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Lemmings Everywhere".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 20 must be saved.
- There are more gaps in the grid.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings and 20 must be saved.
- Only has 10 of each skill.
- Time limit is 4 minutes.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit
- No gaps in exit platform.
- Acord Archimedes / Atari Lynx: QUARTERTON
- Amiga: BAJHMFHJDX
- Macintosh: CEJHOFHJDO
- Sega Genesis: FJDVD
- SNES: LSQHCQS
- ZX Spectrum: BMNNODHQCT
- This is the 2nd of only two Crystal style levels in the Fun rating difficulty (The 1st is You need bashers this time).
- This map is also used in another Tricky level, TIMING IS CRITICAL and level 4 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Crossroads.
- This level is the 16th level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings, and the first level of the Tricky difficulty.