|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Previous|| Konbanwa Lemming San
|Next|| Nightmare on Lem Street |
SEGA Two (Sega Master System)
Bash and mine to keep the Lemmings in the larger gaps in the grid as you get close to the spiderweb. Then bash into the leftmost outer chamber of the spiderweb. Staying as low as possible is needed to prevent your Lemmings from falling too high. Bash through the bottom of the chamber to reach the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Lemmings Everywhere".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 20 must be saved.
- There are more gaps in the grid.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Acord Archimedes / Atari Lynx: QUARTERTON
- Amiga: BAJHMFHJDX
- Macintosh: CEJHOFHJDO
- Sega Genesis: FJDVD
- ZX Spectrum:
- This is the 2nd of only two Crystal style levels in the Fun rating difficulty (The 1st is You need bashers this time).
- This map is also used in another Tricky level, TIMING IS CRITICAL and level 4 of the Mayhem difficulty, The Crossroads.
- This level is the 16th level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings, and the first level of the Tricky difficulty, which needs every Lemming saved within 4 minutes.