|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||60%|
|Previous|| Been there, seen it, done it
|Next|| They just keep on coming |
Lemmings in the attic (Genesis)
Order a Lemming to start building the bridge above the hot molten lava. You don't have any Diggers or Miners, so you don't have much choice but to utilize a Blocker behind the Builder to hold the other Lemmings back. Use your Builder to build up the necessary ramps across the different floors of the level. Once the pathway has been made, utilize another Builder to construct a staircase above the Blocker, so your Lemmings could reach the exit and raise the release rate to 99. Nuke the Blocker to finish the level.
Remember that you can also build up from the 3rd floor to just near the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Lemming sanctuary".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and you need 24 saved.
- Only has 80 Lemmings and you need 48 saved.
- Sega Genesis
- Only has 20 Builder skills.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: DONTBELATE (don't be late)
- Amiga: DIBIJLLGEP
- Macintosh: DMCMJLLGEY
- Sega Genesis: TVDXN
- Sega Master / Game Gear:
- ZX Spectrum:
- This map is also used in level 23 of the Taxing difficulty, King of the castle.
- This map is the 29th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 14th level in the Tricky difficulty.
- This map is the 5th level in the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.