|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||80% (40 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| Lemming Drops
|Next||Ozone friendly Lemmings|
Place a Blocker to the left of the entrance. Send eight Climbers over the metal wall one at a time and have them block and blow to create a downwards tunnel that will make it safe for Lemmings to drop to the ground below. Send one more Climber over the wall to act as the Trailblazer. It will need to build over the small hole, making sure the bridge connects to the other side at the right distance so that other Lemmings can walk up the ledge. Let it climb the taller brick wall and build a ramp up to the exit, making him turn back left in the process. When he's halfway across the third brick, have him mine down to make it easier for the other Lemmings to walk up to the exit. Have one of the Lemmings behind build over the steel wall, using the three remaining Builder skills, once the path is ready.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 32 must be saved.
- The track used is "Forest Green"
- Sega Master System & Game Gear
- Renamed MENACING!
- Only had 20 Lemmings and needs 75% saved (15 of 20)
- The Original Release rate is 50
- Time limit is 6 minutes
- The Skills available are: 10 Climbers, 10 Bombers, 10 Blockers, 7 Builders, 1 Basher, 1 Miner, and 1 Digger
- The track used is "Miniature Overture" by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Amiga: KMEOCKNMET
- Atari Lynx: FOURTEENIE
- Sega Master System & Game Gear: XOECWNBU
100% Solution Edit
For the 100% solution, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhp_CWxJKlU
- Versions that feature this level are Amiga Budget (The version of Lemmings that comes in bundles), 1-Disk Amiga, Sega Master System, Game Gear, and Atari Lynx.
- This level's title may be a reference to the National Lampoon song with the same name.