One-way arrows omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Next||Curse of the Pharaohs|
Use a Blocker skill on the very first Lemming immediately when he hits ground. Allow one Lemming to the right edge of the platform, then make another Blocker. That trailblazer has to build a ramp towards the one-way wall. You should get there using five Builder skills. Then use a Climber skill on him, and when he reaches the top of the one-way block, utilize a Digger skill when he is right at the edge of that one-way block.
Now this is gonna be nasty - you'll have to use a Builder skill to create a ramp leading towards the right wall so your Lemming can turn around and become a Miner. Now this is very hard to pinpoint, as your Miner's tunnel must match the ramp on the other side of the one-way block you prepared earlier. The best idea is to wait until your Lemming's position reaches the bottom line of the second steel block on the right, THEN start to build. It may require several retries to specify the exact location.
The rest of the level should be easier. Allow your Lemming to return into the tunnel of the one-way block. When he reaches the right side of said block, give him another Digger skill. When he passed two more steel blocks (on the right), give him a Builder ability, but after he laid two bricks, quickly make him a Digger again! This way you carve a "staircase" pattern into the block, and thus stop your Lemmings from falling to their deaths. When you're done, bomb the right Blocker and let the Lemmings walk into the exit. Blowing up the left Blocker concludes the level.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Last Out"
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- The left-hand side of the starting platform does not need to be blocked off.
- The starting platform is too thin to use a Bomber so the Blocker will need to be built over.
- The wall is not a one-way.
- Macintosh and PC
- Only has 80 Lemmings and 72 must be saved.
- In Monochrome mode, the arrows aren't animated but in color, they are.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: WAITANWAIT
- Amiga: IJHLDIFCIP
- Macintosh: KJILDMGCIX
- Sega Genesis: HWKNL (America) / SXJJT (Europe)
- SNES: LCVDQWL