|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||90% (72 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| PoP TiL YoU DrOp!
|Next||A TOWERING PROBLEM|
- The first lemming from the left entrance is turned into a Bomber as soon as they land on the top platform.
- The first lemming from the right entrance is turned into a Blocker after he has taken a few steps.
- The second lemming from the left entrance must also be turned into a Bomber just as he's standing on the third joint from the left.
- The second lemming from the right is turned into a Bomber when it's halfway across the eleventh brick from the left.
- The third lemming from the left is turned into a Bomber once he's on the fifth brick from the left.
- Turn the third lemming from the right entrance into a Blocker once he has landed on the fourth platform.
This will create a downward tunnel that will guide all lemmings to the exit without them dying from the fall. Raise the release rate to 99 and nuke the Blockers once there are no other lemmings left.
- Amiga: LRTDLGADEG / LPVLHGCDEM
- Macintosh: MPTLLFADEM
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.