|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||95%|
|Previous||Come on over to my place |
A MEMORY TEST? (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Take a running jump..... |
Keep all enemies out. (Genesis)
How do I dig up the way? (ZX Spectrum)
This Deja vu level's solution is no different than the identical level (Lemming sanctuary in sight). You must utilize Builders to cover the gaps. Only this time - there are no Blockers to help you out. You are allowed to lose five Lemming, but not more.
Use five Builders at the gap with the hot molten lava. When one of them Lemmings turns around, start building the ramp to the second floor. Watch out for Lemmings approaching to the hot molten lava from the other side! Have them Build over the gap to seal it completely. You may lose four to five Lemmings here, but them's the breaks.
Use three Builders to get to the third floor, then three Builders to get to the fourth. Finally, you should have at least three Builder skills left to reach the top, and allow your Lemmings to exit. You need to calculate the trajectories carefully, as using up more Builders will make your stock run dry and thus fail the level. Typically, it takes one builder to seal the gap, and two builders to get between floors. On the second floor above the entry hatch, you may be able to do it with just two builders, properly placed. Build one exact bridge to touch the right wall, and then one additional bridge from the previous bridge to get to the third floor.
ZX Spectrum strategy
Have the first lemming build twice to reach the second floor while the second and third lemmings are also made Builders to stall them. The fourth lemming will arrive before the ramp is complete and will unfortunately fall off the map.
Seal the small hole to the right of the second floor by assigning a Builder skill to the first lemming to reach the edge of said hole, then have another lemming build to the third floor using two Builder skills. Repeat these steps until your lemmings can reach the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 35 must be saved.
- Some platforms can be reached using only one Builder.
- Macintosh and PC
- There are only 80 Lemmings, meaning only four Lemmings can be lost, making the level significantly more difficult.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings and 18 must be saved.
- Time limit reduced to 4 minutes.
- There are only 14 Builder skills.
- The entrance is on the left side of the level.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- 22 builders.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: JUSTFOREME (just for me)
- Amiga: NHLFHFADHM
- Macintosh: OINNHGCDHL
- PC: NHNNHGADHX
- Sega Genesis: HFDLE (America) / NYBXQ (Europe)
- SNES: LVFHHMM
- ZX Spectrum: LIBMKLLGEM
- This map is also used in level 8 of the Tricky difficulty, Lemming sanctuary in sight.
- This map is the 38th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 8th level in the Taxing difficulty.
- Some platforms have no lava.