One-way arrows omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||60|
|To be Saved||83% (50 lemmings)|
|Previous||Smile if you love Lemmings
Turn two Lemmings into both Climbers and Floaters (also known as an Athlete). After they have both climbed and descended the obstruction, have the first one become a Blocker keep the second from reaching the exit. After it turns around, make the second bash through to the others. Afterwards, bomb the Blocker to allow the rest to exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Keep your hair on".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 32 must be saved.
- In Monochrome mode, the arrows aren't animated, but in color they are.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes and Atari Lynx: LOVELYLEGS (For "Lovely legs")
- Amiga: NHMDHBALCK
- DOS: NJMDLCALCR
- Macintosh: OJOLHCGLCO
- Sega Genesis: XDDTD
- SNES: LXNLJCP
- This is the first level where a one-way obstacle is present.
- This map is also used in level 18 of the Taxing difficulty, Tribute to M.C.Escher.
- This is the first map to use the track Rondo Alla Turca on most platforms.