|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous|| The Steel Mines of Kessel|
Lemming eater (Genesis)
|Next|| Mind the step.....|
Leftovers are not always a waste (Genesis)
Have the first Lemming climb over the obstacle while the second Lemming starts bashing just enough so that there is a thin wall keeping Lemmings from falling off the screen. Then it should dig down deep enough to stop Lemmings from walking back into the trap, then start bashing towards the exit. The third Lemming coming out of the exit can be turned into a Basher immediately after coming out of the entrance to stall it long enough to allow the 2nd Lemming to finish its work.
Have the first Lemming dig just before the second marble triangle and raise the release rate to 99. When the first Lemming has dug deep enough to be at the same height as the exit, it can start bashing.
The second Lemming can be briefly turned into a Digger to stop the other Lemmings from turning back all the way to the beginning of the tunnel, but will have to resume bashing before going too low otherwise its tunnel will not connect with the first Lemming's. Once both tunnels connect, all Lemmings should make it to the exit with seconds to spare.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Just a minute part 2"
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- The small chamber from part 1 is still there.
- Game Gear / PC / PSP / Sega Master System
- The time limit is 2 minutes as it may take one Lemming about a minute to finish bashing his way to the exit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LEMTODEVON
- Amiga: LFIFAJLFJR
- Macintosh: NFIGCKOFJK
- Sega Genesis: HRDRJ (America) / NLBFJ (Europe)
- Sega Master:
- As the name implies, this level is intended to be a direct sequel to Just a Minute.... The main difference between that level and this is the absence of the little platform under the main platform just right of the trapdoor.
- This is the last level to use the track Tim 4 on most platforms.