Spinners omitted from preview.
|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||The Fast Food Kitchen...|
Two ponds (Genesis)
This is one of the most difficult, unforgiving, and brutal levels in the entire Lemmings-saga, let alone this game! You have one minute to finish it, and every Lemming must reach the exit - there is absolutely NO messing around here!!!
In the immediate nanosecond the stage loads, press the pause button, and release it ONLY when the starting sounds fade. This way you will have two to three spare seconds...and believe you me, you will NEED them!!!
Use the first Lemming as a Basher on the wall, and the second Lemming as a Digger on that thin platform beside the wall. Use a Digger ability on the Basher at the same time. When he reaches the depth of the little niche on the left (where your Lemmings will be swarming), use another Basher skill on him. When your Basher is past halfway thru the wall, use another Basher ability on the small pit with your Lemmings. By the time your Basher opens the way to the exit, all your Lemmings would catch up with him, and all of them will reach the exit in the immediate moment the timer runs out.
Because of the Mac version's slightly slower timer and ability to pause the game while raising the release rate, this level can be played slightly differently. Have the first Lemming dig directly into the chamber with the small platform then start bashing the wall towards the exit. When there is 25 seconds left, pause the game and raise the release rate to 99. By the time all those Lemmings arrive near the Basher he will have broken through the wall.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- There are no Spinner Hazards
- Game Gear / 2006 Remake / Sega Master System
- The time limit is 2 minutes as it may take one Lemming about a minute to finish bashing his way to the exit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: CHARITYNUM (For "Charity Num")
- Amiga: IJHMDIFKIY
- DOS / Macintosh: KJIMDMGKIQ
- Sega Genesis: JJKRK (America) / TKSMS (Europe)
- SNES: LGJCRKM
- This map is similar to the one found in Just a Minute (Part Two).
- This map, along with its sequel (and second sequel in the Genesis version) are often considered to be one of the most hellish map of the original Lemmings level set. This is due to its very strict time limit (as the title implies) and the exceedingly difficult execution of the solution.
- This level is one of four used in the Macintosh demo version (the other three are Builders will help you here, This should be a doddle! and Hunt the Nessy....)
- This is the last level where the track One Way or Another (Lemming 2) is used on most platforms. However, in the Super NES version, the track plays one more time in SUNSOFT Level 3, SUNSOFT SPECIAL 3 (Private room available).
- The five available Bomber skills are a red-herring as all Lemmings must be saved.