|No. of Lemmings||5|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Next||The ascending pillar scenario|
A tougher remix of the "Tricky" level "Lemmingology", with the "U" shaped brick structures and everything. The solution is, of course, different here. You're not allowed to lose even ONE Lemming, so be careful.
The first "U" shape is no different from the earlier solution. Build a ramp from the very left. At the second "U" shape, it's a bit different. Have one Lemming (preferably the last one) build a ramp BEFORE he falls in the pit! One Builder skill should be enough to get over it, you just need to apply the skill at the very edge. When the Lemming reaches the other side, give another Builder skill so he can reach the third "U" shape.
Inside the third "U" shape's pit, apply a Builder skill close to the right wall. Wait for your Lemming to hit the wall, then apply a Basher skill to take out the right side of the "U" shape - this will make your Lemming drop into the fourth "U" shape without splattering or falling off the map. Use some more Builder skills on him to make ramps that reach the exit. Finally, allow the stuck Lemmings to get out of the hole using Builder skills - you should have more than enough.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Lemmings get busy".
- There is a small platform between the third and fourth "U" shaped pits.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: TENPERCENT (ten percent)
- Amiga: DHFIJLLGGV
- Macintosh: DLGKJOLGGO
- Sega Genesis: TRKKT (America) / ZLHXS (Europe)
- SNES: BWCBKXJ
- This map is also used in level 6 of the Tricky difficulty, Lemmingology.
- The level's title may be a reference to the quote "Izzy Wizzy, let's get busy" from The Sooty Show, a British childen's television program from 1955.